I love Albany CrossFit and I am proud to be a part of this amazing community. I am honored to share in the accomplishments of our members. We as a community have to deal with an issue many of us would like to not talk about. Some have ignored this problem for far too long.
I am talking about cleaning up after us. It is a simple skill that we should all practice. Here are 5 easy steps to help keep the gym neat, organized and clean.
1) Wipe your equipment down when you are done with it
2) Put your equipment away when you are done with it.
3) Help your neighbors put away their equipment when you are done with yours.
4) Keep chalk on your hands or in the bucket. It should not be on the ground.
5) Check to make sure you properly stored your equipment before you leave. This includes lax balls, bands, and foam rollers.