Albany CrossFit – Albany CrossFit: WOD – (Be)tter
CrossFit Games Open 13.2 (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
10 Min AMRAP
5 Shoulder to Overhead 115# / 75#
10 Deadlifts 115# / 75#
15 Box Jumps 24″ / 20″
🤸🏼♂️ SKILLS PRACTICE
On the Minute x 8:
EVEN: 1-2 Rope Climbs*
ODD: 5 Pistols (Right) + 5 Pistols (Left)
* You choose the height to climb to, any style of rope climb is acceptable. Work on 3-4 get-ups if unable to climb.
📰 ACF NEWS
On Saturday, September 14th from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm we will be hosting a fun Albany CrossFit community get together at Generation Axe located at 90 Fuller Road, Colonie NY.
⛏ WHAT IS AXE THROWING?
Axe Throwing is a fast-growing sport throughout the U.S and Canada. It involves throwing axes at wooden targets with the objective of getting closest to the bullseye. During your time at Generation Axe, you and your crew will have time to master the act of throwing an axe. You will channel your inner competitiveness and go head to head with your crew members in the games that our Axe Masters have planned for you.
⚒ HOW TO SIGN UP:
1. The rate per person is $33.33.
2. There are 24 spots available for our group.
3. Claim your spot by putting your name on the whiteboard located in the WOD room. Please arrive 15 minutes early to fill out waivers and receive instructions.
4. We will charge your WODify account when you sign-up and then Albany CrossFit will pay the group bill the night of the event.
5. There will be a wait list if we exceed 24 people.