Close your eyes and imagine…the bar is loaded, chalk dust is in the air, shoes are tied tight and your singlet straps are up. Months of hard training are about to be tested, for three white lights you must go under the bar. Do you have visions of being a king or queen on the platform? If you do then Albany CrossFit’s Olympic Weightlifting program is for you! In this program you will:
- Train hard towards mastery and technical proficiency in the Snatch, Clean & Jerk.
- Join a close knit and supportive team who share a passion for slamming bars & killing PRs!
- Put your hard work to the test on the platform and participate actively in Weightlifting meets.
Our Weightlifting program is headed by Coach James McDermott. Coach McDermott is a current member of the United States Weightlifting Association (USAW) and an active competitor in the sport of Weightlifting. He also holds the following Weightlifting certifications: Attitude Nation Level 1 & 2, USAW Level 1 Sports Performance.
- Class sessions meet two times per week on Mondays (6-7pm) and Wednesday (7pm-8:30pm).
- Athletes of any and all skill levels and experience are welcome to join the program.
- It is recommended that Athletes sign up for membership to the USAW (www.teamusa.org/USA-Weightlifting).
Sign-Up Today To:
- Learn from the Capital District’s top experts on Weightlifting.
- Test the margins of your own experience and redefine success.
- Train in a facility that has produced Olympic, Professional & Amateur athletes in various sports.
Call Us At 518-250-9348