Do you want to be REALLY strong? Does the thought of squatting with so much weight the bar is bending, pressing stacks of plates off your chest or pulling the equivalent of a small car off the ground fire you up!? If it does then you need to chalk up, tighten your knees wraps and join the Albany CrossFit Powerlifting program! In this program you will:
- Work to improve your totals for the Squat, Bench Press and Deadlift.
- Learn about Westside Barbell training philosophies such as the Conjugate and Max Effort Methods.
- Train with exciting new techniques such as bands & chains (Accommodating Resistance), boards, boxes and other pieces of equipment unique to Powerlifting.
Our Powerlifting program is headed by Coach Andrew Moritz. Not only is Coach Moritz one of the strongest guys in the gym, but he is also extremely knowledgeable in training to be a Powerlifter. Coach Moritz is a certified CrossFit trainer and he also currently holds the CrossFit Powerlifting certification where he learned extensively about the methods of Westside Barbell Training.
- Class sessions meet two times per week on Tuesdays (6pm) and Saturdays (9:00am-10:30am).
- Each class is assisted by Coach Chantelle Cleary.
- Athletes of any and all skill levels and experience are welcome to join the program.
Sign-Up Today To:
- Learn from the Capital District’s top experts on Powerlifting.
- Test the margins of your own experience and redefine success.
- Train in a facility that has produced Olympic, Professional & Amateur athletes in various sports.
Call Us At 518-250-9348