Our Foundations Program is designed to prepare new athletes for CrossFit training and exercise in general. You have to crawl before you can walk; walk before you can run and exercising is no different. The Foundations Program is your first step in your fitness journey towards the best shape of your life. We want to ensure that our new athletes are fully prepared so that when they leave our Foundations Program they will have:
- Good technique so they are safe in workouts.
- Are acclimated to the intensity of the workouts we perform.
- And most importantly, understand why they are performing exercises and know our methodologies on training and nutrition.
- By the time you finish the Foundations program you will have a better understanding on exercise, goal setting, nutrition and what it takes to become a happier, healthier you.
Our Foundations Program is headed by Coach Chris Anderson. Coach Anderson is currently a middle school teacher and definitely knows his way around a classroom. His experience as a teacher provides him with the skills to educate and train new CrossFitters looking to join our gym. Coach Anderson currently holds a CrossFit Level 1 certification.
- The Foundations Program starts on the first Monday of every month and last for four weeks.
- Classes are held Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:00am or 7:00pm.
- In addition to a Head Coach each class is assisted by 3-4 Assistant Coaches to ensure athletes receive the attention they need.
Sign-Up Today To:
- Learn from the Capital District’s top experts on Strength & Conditioning.
- Test the margins of your own experience and redefine success.
- Train in a facility that has produced Olympic, Professional & Amateur athletes in various sports.
Call Us At 518-250-9348