Are you a fan of running? Are you tired of endless miles on the road that leave your joints screaming? If this sounds like you then you need to jog on over to Albany CrossFit’s Endurance Club. Endurance training does not have to be a boring endeavor you take on alone. In our gym we have a close knit Endurance Community that hit the roads together and take on various endurance challenges. In our program you will work towards:
- Fine tuning Running and Rowing technique to maximize efficiency and reduce injury.
- Strength Training specifically designed to improve your endurance on the Erg, track or road.
- Train for road races, Tough Mudder and Spartan Race events.
- Participate in workouts created to improving your deficiencies and optimizing your aerobic capacity.
- Be part of a group of like minded individuals who share a mutual love for Endurance Sports.
Our Endurance Program is headed by Coach Jim. Coach Jim is an active participant in Endurance training and currently holds a CrossFit Level 1 Certification. In addition to that Coach Jim has had extensive training in Endurance training and frequently partipates in 5K, Tough Mudder and Spartan Races. Coach Jim is a stickler for good technique and his guidance on Running technique and good form on the Erg will help to guide you to accomplishing your goals.
- Class is held on Saturday’s from 9pm-10pm.
- All athletes of any skill level or experience are welcome to join.
Sign-Up Today To:
- Learn from the Capital District’s top experts on Endurance Training.
- Test the margins of your own experience and redefine success.
- Train in a facility that has produced Olympic, Professional & Amateur athletes in various sports.