Are you a fan of running? Are you tired of endless miles on the road that leave your joints screaming? If this sounds like you then you need to jog on over to Albany CrossFit’s Endurance Program. Running and Rowing do not have to be boring endeavors you take on alone. In our gym we have a close knit Endurance Community that hit the roads together and take on various endurance challenges. In our program you will work towards:
- Fine tuning Running and Rowing technique to maximize efficiency and reduce injury.
- Strength Training specifically designed to improve your endurance on the Erg, track or road.
- Participate in workouts created to improving your deficiencies and optimizing your aerobic capacity.
- Be part of a group of like minded individuals who share a mutual love for Endurance Sports.
Our Endurance Program is headed by Coach Pat Regan. Coach Regan is an active participant in Endurance training and currently holds a CrossFit Level 1 Certification. In addition to that Coach Regan has had extensive training in Endurance training and has obtained the CrossFit Rowing certification through Concept 2 and the CrossFit Endurance given by Endurance Training guru Max Wundlerle. Coach Regan is a stickler for good technique and his guidance on the POSE Running technique and good form on the Erg will help to guide you to accomplishing your goals.
Sign-Up Today To:
- Learn from the Capital District’s top experts on Endurance Training.
- Test the margins of your own experience and redefine success.
- Train in a facility that has produced Olympic, Professional & Amateur athletes in various sports.
Call Us at 518-250-9348