At Albany CrossFit we have a very large and varied community consisting of: students, full-time moms, police officers, fire fighters, nurses, doctors, lawyers, business executives, professional / amateur athletes, young children and grand parents. The beautiful thing about CrossFit training is that all of these different demographics can do the same workout, in the same room together because CrossFit is universally scalable depending on your current fitness level. CrossFit at its core is:
- Constantly Varied: We never repeat the same workout two days in a row. Routine is the enemy.
- Functional Movements: We use exercises that are safe, natural and applicable to everyday living.
- High Intensity: While intensity is relative to the individual; it is the independent variable most closely associated with adaptation. Positive change in your fitness won’t happen reading a magazine on a treadmill!
If you want to lose weight, gain muscle or just improve your general health and fitness our expert coaching staff can get you there. Each of our classes is led by a certified CrossFit Coach. Many of our larger classes have 3-4 coaches present to ensure you receive the attention you need in the workouts. Need additional help outside of class? No problem! Just pull a coach aside and ask away. We are here for you and we care about your goals.
- All CrossFit classes are one hour in duration seven days a week.
- Each class is led by a Coach and supported by numerous Assistant Coaches.
- Think you can just blow off coming to the gym? Think again! We will call you if we notice you are not coming in. We want you to come in and lead a happier, healthier life.
At Our Gym You Will…
- Learn from the Capital District’s top experts on Health & Fitness.
- Test the margins of your own experience and redefine success.
- Train in a facility that has produced Olympic, Professional & Amateur athletes in various sports.