At Albany CrossFit we have a very large and varied community consisting of: students, full-time moms, police officers, fire fighters, nurses, doctors, lawyers, business executives, high level athletes, young children and grand parents. The beautiful thing about CrossFit training is that all of these different demographics can do the same workout, in the same room together because CrossFit is universally scalable depending on your current fitness level. CrossFit at its core is:
- Constantly Varied: We never repeat the same workout two days in a row. Routine is the enemy.
- Functional Movements: We use exercises that are safe, natural and applicable to every day living.
- High Intensity: While intensity is relative to the individual; it is the independent variable most closely associated with adaptation. Positive change in your fitness won’t happen reading that magazine on the treadmill!
If you want to lose weight, gain muscle or just improve your general health and fitness our expert coaching staff can get you there. Each of our classes is led by a certified CrossFit Coach and many of our larger classes have 3-4 coaches present to ensure you receive the attention you need in the workouts. Need additional help outside of class? No problem! Just pull a coach aside and ask away. We are here for you and we care about your goals.
- All CrossFit classes are one hour in duration seven days a week.
- We have a full daily schedule starting at 5:30am and ending at 9:30pm throughout the week.
- Click the Schedule/Rates tab above to view the full program schedule & pricing.
- Each class is led by a Head Coach and supported by numerous Assistant Coaches.
Sign-Up Today To:
- Learn from the Capital District’s top experts on Health & Fitness.
- Test the margins of your own experience and redefine success.
- Train in a facility that has produced Olympic, Professional & Amateur athletes in various sports.
Call Us at 518-250-9348