Our CrossFit Lite program is designed for athletes, who need a refresher on certain movements, need to be reactivated to the intensity of CrossFit training or are transitioning from our Foundations Program to full membership. These classes move at a slower pace than our traditional CrossFit classes as even more time is taken to discuss, review and drill technique. While these classes only feature the “fitness” aspect of our daily programming, they still are very much CrossFit classes that are at the core:
- Constantly Varied: We never repeat the same workout two days in a row. Routine is the enemy.
- Functional Movements: We use exercises that are safe, natural and applicable to everyday living.
- High Intensity: While intensity is relative to the individual; it is the independent variable most closely associated with adaptation. Positive change in your fitness won’t happen while you read that magazine on the treadmill!
If you want to lose weight, gain muscle or just improve your general health and fitness our expert coaching staff can get you there. Each of our classes is led by a certified CrossFit Coach and many of our larger classes have 3-4 coaches present to ensure you receive the attention you need in the workouts. Need additional help outside of class? No problem! Just pull a coach aside and ask away. We are here for you and we care about your goals.
- All CrossFit classes are one hour in duration seven days a week.
- CrossFit Lite classes are held Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Click the Schedule/Rates tab above to view the full program schedule & pricing.
- Each class is led by a Head Coach and supported by numerous Assistant Coaches.
Sign-Up Today To:
- Learn from the Capital District’s top experts on Health & Fitness.
- Test the margins of your own experience and redefine success.
- Train in a facility that has produced Olympic, Professional & Amateur athletes in various sports.
Call Us at 518-250-9348